In the little handfull of people who have seen him almost every single person has told me I can get alot hotter of a guy, and then have proceeded to tell me what their opinion is on what he looks like.
- I KNOW. i’ve gotten some fine pieces of ass in my life. (just so yall think im not bein cocky theres really only been one SMOKIN hot guy, and the others i’m thinking of were attractive but nothing special)
- Yall have only seen his pictures, and he just happens to be not photogenic at all, with the exception of a few photos.
- I happen to love the way he looks. Hes got a rugged country thing going, and yah he has chub, and I happen to love chub; only means theres more of him there to love.
- WHAT DOES THIS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH ANNNYTHING??? It’s what we FEEL that counts; NOT what we SEE. And he manages to make me feel happy even on the worst days. I’ll feel like crying one second then I’ll be talkin to him and the next thing I know I’m smiling and laughing without effort. When we’re not talking i find myself really sad, and the only cure is him. So shouldn’t it be enough that I’m happy?? He makes me feel beautiful and loved wich is more than i would have asked for.
- He doesn’t look like Greg.
In the people who I have talked to about him, in regards to how we met, quite a few have told me, in so many words, how thats not good.
- Like I said befor; he makes me happy; I don’t care how he entered my life as long as he’s there.
Yall also have spoken concerns with his age.
- Now this mixed with how we met I can understand the concern. But you can’t just go by the number difference in our age. He was born on the first month, so he just happens to have an early birthday, and I just happend to have my birthday on the second to last month, so I also have a late birthday. The two combined makes us seem farther away than we actually are.